I am a beginner in C++ programming and I badly need help.
I just need some tips for programming a tic tac toe game that asks the user how many times they want to play,
and should track how many times they win.
Also, this program should not use arrays.
PLEASE HELP?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Sorry, you have to help yourself first. Make an effort at writing the code yourself, and post it here so we can see it and help you to carry on.

Daniweb member rules state this: Do provide evidence of having done some work yourself if posting questions from school or work assignments.
Show us your code, than we'll help you.

As others have already mentioned, you need to show that you have already tried to solve the project in some manner. That having been said, can you give us some idea of what you need help with? Have you tried writing the program on your own yet?

A few basic questions to gauge your level of ability (you don't need to respond to all of them, just those which have a negative answer):

• Do you know how to declare a simple variable?
  • Do you know the difference between a global variable and a local one?
  • Do you know how to get user input?
  • Do you know how to write a for() loop, and index it based on a variable?
  • Do you know how to declare an array and index it?
  • Do you know how to write a function, how to pass values to a function, and how a function returns a value?

Sorry if this seems a bit simplistic, but it's all I can do without more information from you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.