I'm new on programming this VB 6, Advance thanks for those who'll reply. All opinions are open :3 (Sorry for poor English)

===
The program runs like this:
I input the Student ID, then it searched using DAO
now the student's info was shown up, what should I fill up now will be the Reason of his tardiness, after that, I submitted it, then it will be recorded.

Now, what I want would be:
After I submit, his Number of Tardy should be counted too based on his Student ID until the end of the year (because ofcourse, that was his uniqueness since there is no same Student ID w/ diff name)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

why use that old vb.6 when you can get vb.net for free? vb.6 is old and very obsolete. No serious programmer will use it except to maintain old lagecy code.

Our school wanted us to use that. Even us students, are wondering on why we are still using that.

Please slap them in the face and tell them "No."

On a more serious note, all you need is a database with the student info, a textbox, a few labels, and a button. Program the button to use the text from the textbox to search the database and output info to labels.

Our school wanted us to use that. Even us students, are wondering on why we are still using that.

Okay.. Post your code. How far you doing this. Make some effort here.
Any problem then ask here, "BUT DON'T ASK HOW TO CODE IT".

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.