Im working with the old exercise in python and I need help please.
The goal of this exercise is to extract information and statistical data from a log file. You can use the logfile generated by the linux kernel. You should write a python code which gives the following information:
- For each hour slot (like 7 to 8, 8 to 9,. . . ): the number of messages in average per day
- The number of messages in average per day
- The length of period represented by the file
- The average delay between two messages
- The longest delay between two messages