I am writing a program for a clinic now. here is my code ,the problem now is I need to write 2 functions for my program

The first function : is to capture time of registration The second function: is for treated time of patient -each patient can consult DR max 15 mints- Can you please help me how to do that or if you have any Idea what field / where I should search about this ? thanks

here is my registration Class(if its needed I put the whole code here let me know )

template <class Type1,class Type2,class Type3> 
              LinkedQueueType<Type1,Type2,Type3>::void setpatientInfo()
    {
               long double IC;
               long double aptNo;
               nodeType<Type1,Type2,Type3>*newNode;
               newNode=new nodeType<Type1,Type2,Type3>;
                newNode->link=NULL:
                cout<<"whats patient name? "<<endl ;
             cin>>patientName;
             cout <<"enter the patient IC"<< endl;
             cin>>IC;
               newNode->patientName=patientName;
             newNode->IC=IC;
               //add new patient
     }

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Call time() from time.h to get time of registration. I assume time of registration is when SetPatientInfo() is called. As for treatment time -- you will most likely have to get it as a string from user input at the keyboard.

Ancient Dragon * Just wanted to say thank you for still contributing here. You helped me so much in the past (2-3yrs ago) and are a major reason I stay visiting Daniweb. I learned allot from you sir. Your time is very appreciated. Time you help other humans to become better programmers that you will never get back. Just wanted to say thank you ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.