Hi people, I recently learn about 'Saving objects'. In order to practice it a little bit, I started making a problem. However I got stuck by a strange syntax error.
It says that I do not have the right amount of braces. But I do have the right amount of braces. Please help me out, And give me the correction. I will be pasting the code here:

import java.io.*;

public class network implements Serializable  { /* <-- one of the error is here  */

try{
        tuna t=new tuna();
        FileOutputStream file = new FileOutputStream("pass.ser");

ObjectOutputStream os = new ObjectOutputStream(file);
            os.writeObject(t);

} catch (FileNotFoundException e) {
        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
        e.printStackTrace();
    }

}//Another of the error is here

Please help me out.
Thanks in advance

You can't write code directly into the class body like that. It needs to be inside a method.

AND you need to implement all of the methods specified in the Serializable class.

Yes, all zero of them.

@OP
It appears that you are still struggling with how classes, objects, and naming conventions work. However, have no fear, the following links should address these issues.
Classes/Objects
Naming conventions
Also, by the less then appealing object name, I am assuming you are working with the NewBoston tutorials, which are in my opinion half-rate, and a money-grab. If you want a good video series, covering virtually all your going to need to know check out: this tutorial series

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.