Make a program that would count and add numbers which either one of the remainders when divided by 2 given divisors is equal to remainder searched. The program should accept 5 numbers to be divided by the 3 entered divisor. Sample Output: Enter divisors : 2 4 Enter remainder to search : 3 Enter number 1 : 4 Enter number 2 : 11 Enter number 3 : 8 Enter number 4 : 7 Enter number 5 : 12 Count of numbers which one/all remainder is equal to 3 : 2 Sum of numbers which one/all remainder is equal to 3 : 18 Count of numbers which all remainder is not equal to 3 : 3 Sum of numbers which all remainder is not equal to 3 : 24 * make a flowchart for the program. * all variable names must begin with student initials. * use do-while loop for entry of 5 numbers.

I am new in c programming language and I have the difficulty in this program can someone help me with this?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Apart from the fact your question is poorly formatted because you copy pasted your assignment, we aren't in the habit of openly gifting code to those who haven't attempted it themselves.

If you need help with a specific point, please re-phrase your question to ask about this directly.

commented: I see this type of thing far too often +8

No matter the programming language, the process to solve this problem will be the same. Start by writing out the steps you must take, and data structurs you need, to implement the solution. As others have said, we don't do your homework for you...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.