I recently tried compiling an example linked at Mongoose project's website using code::blocks and got certain errors. As I do not know where I went wrong I will list everything that I did in the process.
- Created a new C++ console application project in Code::Blocks for Windows
- Copy pasted code from this example to my main.cpp https://github.com/valenok/mongoose/blob/master/examples/hello.c
- Created and added a new C++ header file called mongoose.h and copy pasted code from mongoose.h file linked on the project's website: https://github.com/valenok/mongoose/blob/master/mongoose.h
- Created and added a new C file called mongoose.h and copy pasted code from mongoose.c file linked on the projects' website: https://github.com/valenok/mongoose/blob/master/mongoose.c
- Saved all the files and the project
- Clicked the compile button on Code::Blocks for Windows
OS in use: Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit)
Version of Code::Blocks in use: codeblocks-12.11 with MinGW
Compiler to be used by Code::Blocks: GNU GCC Compiler
Following is the Build Messages generated by Code::Blocks: http://pastebin.com/snTWfBmQ
Please help me understand where I went wrong. My motive is to impliment the use of Mongooser web server API for Windows and Linux in the project that I am currently working on.