Please can anyone tell me where to download a visualstudio for my android phone.....

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Xamarin, i ve used this, not using it anymore so i don t know what s going on really, neverthless i think that this is what you re looking for.

xamarin is for writtting android apps.i don't mean to write android codes, i want to write my .cs code my phone

Hm it seems that youve got me wrong or maybe i don t understand you, but i think that i understood you quite well. To make it simple,in Xamarin you write you C# code and you apply it as it is a android code to your phone. So yes, xamarin is for writting android apps but in C#.

yes there is a misunderstanding and it shall be solved.... i do c# programming on my laptop but now i'm in college and i have an android phone, so in a suitiation where by am in a boring class then i start programming on my phone.... do you know where to get visualstudio that works on android platform?????????????????????

do you know where to get visualstudio that works on android platform?????????????????????

That's an easy one: nowhere. Visual Studio is a Windows desktop application. However, I know for a fact that there are Android apps that provide a C# compiler and IDE. How good they are I have no clue. You can also write C# online with sites like Ideone.

wow, i ve never heard anyone doing programming on a phone or wanting to do it no matter how big or how good it is for typing. deceptikon answered your question.

hehehehehe!!!!!!!!!! alright bro, thanks.....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.