Can someone help me write a program to compute the computer programming grades of 8 IT students.
● Randomly create student numbers for each of the students and store each in an array.
The program should take the input of (validate the input where appropriate):
● Names of Students and store them in an array.
● Addresses of Students and store them in array.
● Previous Grade for student. (A,B,C…..)
● Marks for ‘Computer Programming Assignment 1’ (out of 25 marks)
● Marks for ‘Computer Programming Assignment 2’ (out of 25 marks)
● Marks for ‘Computer Programming Exam’ (out of 50 marks)
● Based on the above input, work out the ‘Final Marks’ for Computer Programming (Assignment
1 + Assignment 2 + Exam) and store it in an array.
Then work out and display
● The average Final Grade for the ‘Computer Programming’ class 2013.
● The number of A’s, B’s, C’s, D’s, and Fails for ‘Computer Programming’ 2013
● The name, address, previous grade, this year’s grade, percentage, and student number for