hi,
I have created servlets for hotel management. In that i want to create a search engine to search the customers by their name & by their room no so will u please help me out in that.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

hi,
I have created servlets for hotel management. In that i want to create a search engine to search the customers by their name & by their room no so will u please help me out in that.

could you give us more detail about what you want ,
some example code or some advice?

hi,

pls yaar pls hotel management ka code de do, i need it , yaar nahi to 2 years wasre ho jainge , pls bro, 100 marks ka sawal hai

commented: Use english and do your homework! -1

pls yaar pls hotel management ka code de do, i need it , yaar nahi to 2 years wasre ho jainge , pls bro, 100 marks ka sawal hai

In this forum the rule is not to do somebody else's homework or project work. Whether its a question of 100 marks or 1000 marks. You have to do the ground work and ask for help where required. We are not going to give your exams so how will you do it there?

And you think you can submit the same code as your project assignment, how will you explain your homework to your teacher. Which language should it be coded ?

I honestly (for the teacher) hope it's not supposed to be in English...
Of course if it's supposed to be in English the teacher would have an easy job once his headache (from banging his head against the wall in frustration) goes away of failing OP harder than he's ever failed a kid before.

> I honestly (for the teacher) hope it's not supposed to be in English...
It's not. It's Hindi.

I pity the teacher.

Not to mention this thread was nearly 18 months dead. If you need help, please start a new thread rather than resurrecting something so ancient...

hey
can u help me in ?
do u have hotel mangement project in java

And you think you can submit the same code as your project assignment, how will you explain your homework to your teacher. Which language should it be coded ?

it should be coded in java
i have studied java but i am having lots of problems with applets , but deadline is on my head its on 3 december

no, we cannot help you.
You are quite clearly beyond help due to a case of terminal stupidity combined with a case of terminal laziness.

Failure to read this thread, failure to read the posting guidelines, failure to put in any effort whatsoever into your homework, all point to only a single conclusion: you're a total and dismal failure.

This link (thanks to Ezzaral) contains a pretty good run-down of what you need to do to implement an Applet. Take a look and if you are still having problems post again with some information about where you are having trouble.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.