Create a basic cash register program that is capable of accepting an arbitrary number of prices and then prints a receipt containing the name of the store, the prices entered, subtotal, tax amount (@9%), total, and a thank you message to the customer. The program must be broken up into functions and use a List object for storing the prices.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I have an idea, how about you do something first, then ask for help. Because it looks a lot like you're trying to cheat by having other people do your homework.

I actually have already started my homework. It looks a lot like you just assumed I haven't started my homework because I didn't post what I have done. I appreciate you for stating your opinion, but that wasn't exactly what I asked for. Thanks though.

It looks a lot like you just assumed I haven't started my homework because I didn't post what I have done.

Yup. I can only work with the available information. I notice that you still haven't posted what you've done or asked any real question. Please do so or I'll close this thread in violation of Daniweb's homework policy.

I appreciate you for stating your opinion, but that wasn't exactly what I asked for.

You didn't ask for anything, you just posted your homework assignment. Assuming that you're asking for someone to do it for you is not unreasonable. Your followup comment and downvote only suffice as further evidence of this assumption as being correct.

I was going to reply with what I had already done "IF" or when someone replied to my post. I didn't see areason to type it all if noone ever even replied to the article.

Also I was actually in the process of canceling my membership, because I didn't appreciate the way an "administrator" communicated with me. So you can close this thread if that is what will make your MLK jr. day more productive. Thank you. Have a wonderful afternoon.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.