using vb.net and sql query i need to join multiple tables to view in one datagridview control .In each table i need to take only one field and want to dislpay all in the datagridview control...can anyone provide me the apat code for this

Edited by Subhashini.V

Contributors
Replies
Views
3 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Begginnerdev

What tables? Join your tables in your select statement. Need more information about the table structures. You haven't shown that you've made any attempt. Where's your code?

For the prediction of the student performance i have created tables for personal details,attendance,class test,Assignment,lab work,semester marks,seminar,general proficiency,prediction result. in each table except personal details and prediction result table i have the overall status field.in the perdection result table i have to join all the overall status result.In the prediction form i want to dislay the overall status result for all the students by using datagridview control.

As cgeir has said, we can't see any code thusfar. As for the SQL I will give you a little bit of a hint.

"SELECT tb1.Column1,tb2.Column1,tb3.Column1 FROM Table1 tb1, Table2 tb2, Table3 tbl3 WHERE tb1.Column1=MyValue,tb2.Column1=MyValue,tb3.Column1=MyValue""
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.