I want to save data in to my ACCESS database from textboxes. My code is here.

Private Sub BtnSubmit_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles BtnSubmit.Click
 Dim cb As New OleDb.OleDbCommandBuilder(DA)
 Dim dsNewRow As DataRow
 DA = New OleDb.OleDbDataAdapter(SQL, CN)
 DA.Fill(DS, "Deposit")
 dsNewRow = DS.Tables("Deposit").NewRow()
 dsNewRow.Item("Bank") = TxtBank.Text
 dsNewRow.Item("Acno") = TxtAcno.Text
 dsNewRow.Item("Name") = TxtName.Text
 DS.Tables("Deposit").Rows.Add(dsNewRow)
 DA.Update(DS, "Deposit")
 MsgBox("New Record added to the Database")
 clearall()
 End Sub

On running the programme It is interrupted and getting the following message "Update requires a valid Insert Command when passed DataRow Collection with new rows". Please correct my code Or guide me how can I save the datas from my text boxes.. Thanks in advance...

'add yourTableName
        Dim insertCommand As New OleDb.OleDbCommand("INSERT INTO yourTableName (Bank, Acno, Name) VALUES ('" & TxtBank.Text & "','" & TxtAcno.Text & "','" & TxtName.Text & "')", CN)
        Try
            CN.Open()
            insertCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
            MsgBox("Record Added Successfully")
        Catch ex As Exception
        Finally
            CN.Close()
        End Try

Thank you...But Where should I add your code in my code,Or should I cancel all my statements and add your code in my BtnSubmit _Click Please guide me

yes replace your code with mine under btnSubmit click event

Ok thank you.. And If I want to 1.Delete a record 2.Update record after modification What changes I have to make in the above code please...

you should chnage the statment(Oledb command) like "DELETE FROM table WHERE Name =" & TxtName.Text & "" and other few modifications but this is a different question, there's a lot of free tutorials on this,try it on your own if you get any errors then post it.
if this question is solved then mark it as such
good luck.