Member Avatar for napninjanx
napninjanx

I have a question about Mobile App Development, I have learned allot when I kept reading about Mobile App Development Java, I thought at first it would be complex and would be impossible to make apps and a person needed a college degree in order to make apps, I was wrong I mean there are people in this world who are very talented and are good with programming and a born genius, for some people it's not hard to sit in your awesome room and make apps then add them to the Apple store or Google Play android store.

Back to the complex issue like I thought people had to make up there own kind of code and try to figure out the problem on there own with no hints and such, but if a person runs the app in Eclipse, it will show a red message saying where the error is and a person can figure it out in a instamt instead of wasting 5 hours of time am I correct?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.