Hi guys,
I have a non-cse background but due to some reason i have to submit a java project at my college. As a result i downloaded a employee management project from a website.It has some jsp pages , some java class files , folders named META-INF and WEB-INF.I used EASY-php 3.0 to start an apache tomcat server(copied project files to the www folder in the easy-php installation folder) and then used ie7 to run the jsp files but that doesnt seem working.

Please help me run this program.The projects documentation doesnt describe any method to run it thats why i am asking for help. I am providing a link to a zip file which has folders of project and the documentation.

Please provide me instructions on how to run it.....

Link : http://d-h.st/7hQ

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

no, we're not going to tell you how to cheat on your assignment by turning in something created by other people as your own.

Please help me run this program.The projects documentation doesnt describe any method to run it thats why i am asking for help.

this line alone proves that you have no idea about how to use such an application. need one for an assignment? learn how to work with jsp's and servlets, from the beginning, and write one.

ok, you may not have a cse background, but they wouldn't tell you to do something like this, without having a course (with this project) listed under the curriculum you registered for.

if you need to deliver a project soon, you should 've started (a lot) sooner.
don't ask us to help you cheat, and don't just hand in code you "found on the net". for all you know, it contains malware to screw with your server. you won't be able to explain any of it, meaning your teacher 'll know you are cheating (that is, if he didn't find any of the proof of that online yet) and you might (depending on your student contract) be kicked from school/college/university.
fail the class if need be. you'll learn more by taking it again and going at it differently then by trying to cheat.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.