Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by bumsfeld

And is this possible with Tkinter???

I could never get animated GIF to work with Tkinter, or PIL and Tkinter!
However, you could include the webbrowser code.

Well, the Tkinter Canvas create_image() and PIL's ImageTk simply show an unanimated GIF. I have no experience with any other image libraries that might work with Tkinter. You might have to google for a combination of Tkinter and animated GIF.

If your program is not too complex, rewrite it for wxPython. The wxPython GUI is much more advanced than Tkinter!

Well, the Tkinter Canvas create_image() and PIL's ImageTk simply show an unanimated GIF. I have no experience with any other image libraries that might work with Tkinter. You might have to google for a combination of Tkinter and animated GIF.

If your program is not too complex, rewrite it for wxPython. The wxPython GUI is much more advanced than Tkinter!

yes sure i can, there is not a lot of widgets. But i dontk know wx method like Canvas.find_overlapping,lift,delete and so...I havent much experience with wx:(( there is a lot of images( i am doing a game:))

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.