Hi Dw

I know this may not be popular to many people but it a standard for financial industry. I'm developing a WOSA XFS app, I've developed the part that deals with calculating denominations, determines how many CU can be dispensed for each CU denomination.

Now the problem is that do I have to create a class that will be a manager, and another that will be a service control, because the documentation says the App sends a command to it Service control and a service control will pass it to service manager and to Device service so now I'm stuck here because we have codes written in these ways:
Wfs
WPS
And another one.
I'm using Visual C++

Any help or guide will be appreciated.

Contributors
Replies
Views
3 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Mr.M

Thanks, I've already seen and downloaded it and installed the SDK, I've also explored the files and found what I was looking for but now the problem is how do I link it all together so that it will pass data to manager and the manager will open the registry and open the service using the logical service name?

Thanks.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.