Hi,
<I want to add items in listview vetically. i mean i want to add 32 datawords and it should be editable and before each dataword there shouold be a serial number and it should be non editable..i have attached the screeshot please have a look at it.i just want to make exactly same like that.(in that screenshot u can see 32 datawords with serailnumbers and each 4digit datawords are editable and those serial numbers(1-32) are non editable) can i make that using listview or is there anyother option in c# windows application to make it like that? and also i want to place one common text box and whatever im entering in that textbox should reflect in all those 32 datawords. can someone pleae help me out in this??>

Attachments screen.JPG 15.56 KB screen.JPG 15.56 KB screen.JPG 15.56 KB
Contributors
Views
3 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Fenrir()

You would be able to do this with a listview yes. But it will be far from easy Have you tried anything on your own? start small instead of thinking of the entire application.

Click Here How to create a listview with columns

Click Here here are some examples on looping a listview which you will need to update values from the textbox.

this should help you get started. Once you created something we can help you further

Edited by Fenrir()

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.