Nebil 5 Junior Poster

I am fairly new to crystal report and I need a help. I have a report having two groups,project id and work_item. And I placed 3 sub reports material,labor and equipment reports in the work item group. They pass a value to the main report that is used for further calculation which is specific for a work item..

Since it's a work item specific,I placed the final result in the work item group footer.

I placed another sub report called bill of quantities in the work item group footer that needs the final value. It's also work item specific The value being passed is fine but I am having issues with the format.

After displaying the detail of one work item,the sub reports detail follows it which I didn't want that to be displayed. I tried placing the sub report in the project id group footer. The format I need is good but the value being passed is the same for all work items in the sub report.

The thing I need is after displaying all the details of the main report then displays the sub report detail.

Is there a way to store those final values of the work items in an array and pass them to the sub report.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.