- Hi there.
- I'm learning Distributed System and having an assignment of building a simple Game server using RESTful webservise. I'll use Java to build this server. And i need some help.
- The game server provides the following services:
- Register an account using for all game provided by server.
- Update leaderbroads of each game.
- Create a room for a game.
- Listing all rooms of a game.
- Allows user join a room and jump out.
- Use MySQL to manage user, rooms, and all game.
- And my question is how to build this server. I'm getting confused of how a server could using two protocol (HTML and TCP/IP), one to manage user account, rooms, update ranking list..., one to provides the mitiplayer comunication.
- Any help will be appreciated! Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad English -_-.
Jump to Post
any help with what ? the assignment seems pretty clear. what is it you don't understand ? if you mean help as in "please gimme code", we don't do that.
community rules require you to show some effort done by you.
start programming. if you get stuck: tell us where, …
All 2 Replies
Be a part of the DaniWeb community
We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.