Help!!!!! I'm sorry to ask for help again but......
This question even difficult than the previous one.....
Please write C++ code for the following algorithm:
1) Store first memory location of program into base register
2) Set program counter equal to address of first memory location
3) Load instruction of program
4) Increment program counter by number bytes in instruction
5) Has the last instruction been reached?
if yes, then stop loading program
if no, then continute with step 6
6) Is program greater than memory size?
if yes, then stop loading
if no, then continute with step 7
7) Load instruction in memory
8) Go to step 3
P/S: This is a algorithm to load a job in a single-user system
Is not that I'm lazy but I really weak in C++.....