kindly someone to tell me one advantage of a stack backed by a dynamic array over a stack backed by a linked list and one advantage of a stack backed by a linked list over a stack backed by a dynamic array...

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Soiunds like a homework question to me!
Read the DaniWeb Rules
What do you think the answer is?

well its not a homework question...it was in a paper,,but i want expert opinion on it...

well its not a homework question...it was in a paper

I'm curious what you mean by that, what kind of paper? A research paper.... lol... that's an amusing thought, that a research paper would contain a basic computer science 101 question.

but i want expert opinion on it...

No, you don't. When you want an opinion, you ask questions like "what are the trade-offs of ..." or "what's better, this or that?", i.e., you ask open-ended questions that demand an opinion. And when you want an expert to weigh in, you ask a question fit for an expert. What you asked was a novice-level question that was structured to trigger "item" responses, and those two things are very strong indications of being a homework / exam / whatever question.

You can't fool us, we've seen it all.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

If it were me I would have posed this question as.

I bet none of you gurus can answer this complicated question?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.