Please I am a beginner to Visual Basic can anyone you help with this coding:

Write a program that plays “guess the number” as follows: Your program chooses the number
to be guessed by selecting an Integer at random in the range 1–1000. The program then
displays the following text in a label:
“I have a number between 1 and 1000--can you guess my number? Please
enter your first guess”.
A TextBox should be used to input the guess. As each guess is input, the background color
should change to red or blue. Red indicates that the user is getting “warmer,” blue that the user
is getting “colder.” A Label should display either “Too High” or “Too Low,” to help the user
“zero-in” on the correct answer. When the user guesses the correct answer, display “Correct!”
in a message box, change the form’s background color to green and disable the TextBox.
Provide a Button that allows the user to play the game again. When the Button is clicked,
generate a new random number, change the background to the default color and enable the
TextBox.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

We don't do homework. We'll help you when you're stuck but you'll need to show some effort first.
If you are stuck, post up what code you have done and explain the problem you're having.

At least you took the time to ask politely, unlike several other people who have recently posted theor homework verbatim.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.