what is correct solution in Inheritance ????
I am new to genetics in Java and I want to resolve this question
I look at the question existing attachments please and what is the correct dissolved and thank you very much

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

I really don't understand what you are asking? Are you asking for help in doing that assignment? Or are you wondering how each classes are linked together?

If this is a Homework question, please review the Daniweb Community Rules in which you did agree to when you signed up. A link can be found here.

Do provide evidence of having done some work yourself if posting questions from school or work assignments

You must try to answer this question. Show us your answer and we will help you to get it right.

see my answer please ok
or wrong
in attachments

You should be using some sort of IDE to help you with this. I see your code, but I still do not understand what you are looking for. Are you getting an error when attempting to run your code? Or are you looking for clarification of something?

I need clarification
When my answer is ok or i had mistake
And when i had mistake
Where is and how i sloved please

I would recommend getting an Application called Eclipse. It is a Java IDE for developers and really helps with fixing code errors, it also points out errors before you even run the program.

teacher :
I have Eclipse but
I am in this is my first program
I want to know
My code is Represent the question or not ????

Would you be able to copy and paste the code so I can run a test on it?

Yes, that code looks like a good answer to the question. (Except: Spelling mistake on line 1, and I have not tested it on a computer).

ps: Most people here advise that you do NOT use Eclipse if you are a complete beginner. Its a very complicated tool for experts, and will not help you when you are trying the learn the fundamentals of Java

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.