Hi, i am working on a database application in java and converting it from console to GUI, to do so i am using ucanacces driver and connecting it to my access database and creating queries using sql(NOT ALLOWED TO USE ANY OTHER METHOD) and want to perform the basic database methods like add,delete,edit,view data in table e.t.c , i have searched on google but they are either using sql server or are just tutorials i want a working java application with code.
Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

From the UCanAccess Sourceforge page:

The distribution comes with both a number of Junit Test Cases (package net.ucanaccess.test) and a simple java example class (net.ucanaccess.example.Example) which illustrate how UCanAccess may be used.

Also..

i have searched on google but they are either using sql server or are just tutorials i want a working java application with code.

..no one is going to write your homework for you, so I'd revisit those tutorials if I were you. And since it's a JDBC implementation, there are plenty out there you can use.

i want a working java application with code.

For now you find interns or pay for such work. If this is for school, please watch the old film https://www.google.com/#q=dangerfield+back+to+school to see that more about paying others or having others do your homework.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.