please help me. can you suggest the easiest system. loaning,inventory, etc
i have to do the system asap. for my finals.
if do you have a system using JFrame pls can you send it to me <EMAIL SNIPPED>
Thank you very much .!

Dynamix1022: Welcome to Daniweb.

Unfortunately, you must have missed the community rules (to which you agreed on registering here).

Allow me to remind you to a part of them:

Keep It Organized

Do read the forum description to ensure it is is relevant for your posting
Do provide evidence of having done some work yourself if posting questions from school or work assignments
Do not solicit for help by email

Since this is not a "gimme codez" forum, but a forum of volunteers who are willing to help you improve your coding skills, by helping you understand the problems you encounter, it is clear that you didn't follow the first of these rules.

Since I see no code, only a very vague assignment, I must assume you have hardly analysed the application and it's requirements, let alone coded on it.

That third rule is partially also: keep the answers on the forum, so everyone can benefit from them.

please help me. can you suggest the easiest system. loaning,inventory, etc
i have to do the system asap. for my finals.
if do you have a system using JFrame pls can you send it to me <edited-out>@gmail.com
Thank you very much .!

to directly reply to this: the "easiest system"? it's just as easy or difficult as you make it. So ... You have to do it? Asap? For your finals?

That tells me 3 things:

1. as you stated: YOU are expected to do this
  2. you should improve your time management skills. That way, the 'asap' would not be a problem. no doubt you have been given enough time, just started to late.
  3. if it is for your finals, you are already expected to know how to do this.

basically: if you truly want to learn to write software: learn it. It might sound harsh, but it would be better for you to fail this exam and do the course over again. You will learn nothing from being given code, except maybe how to improve your copy-paste skills.

Now, a few problems we would/could have with that:
1. it's plagiarism, and could get you thrown of your school/college/university, and make us part responsible.
2. if you would pass based on our code, we would just help you cheat, and maybe later on get a job that might have gone to somebody who actually did know how to write this.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.