Michael_39 0 Newbie Poster

Hi,

Basically I have a graph that is bound from a DataTable which source is from a DataGridView. I have zoomable functions on the graph and I need it use X Axis SelectionStart and SelectionEnd in order to calculate the block of data that is selected.

So I have some minimums maximums and averages placed in a richtextbox on another tab. As shown below in the code:

//To show the Data from file into the TextBox                                                          
            richTextBox1.AppendText("\n" + "Heart Average : " + HRM.Active.DataRows.Average(r => r.HeartRate) + "\n");
            richTextBox1.AppendText("\n" + "Heart Minimum : " + HRM.Active.DataRows.Min(r => r.HeartRate) + "\n");
            richTextBox1.AppendText("\n" + "Heart Maximum : " + HRM.Active.DataRows.Max(r => r.HeartRate) + "\n");

richTextBox1.AppendText("\n" + "Average Speed (KM/H): " + HRM.Active.DataRows.Average(r => r.Speed) + "\n");
            richTextBox1.AppendText("\n" + "Maximum Speed : " + HRM.Active.DataRows.Max(r => r.Speed) + "\n");
            richTextBox1.AppendText(Environment.NewLine + " - (MPH): " + "");

richTextBox1.AppendText("\n" + "Average Power: " + HRM.Active.DataRows.Average(r => r.Power) + "\n");
            richTextBox1.AppendText("\n" + "Maximum Power : " + HRM.Active.DataRows.Max(r => r.Power) + "\n");

richTextBox1.AppendText("\n" + "Average Altitude (KM/H): " + HRM.Active.DataRows.Average(r => r.Altitude) + "\n");
            richTextBox1.AppendText("\n" + "Maximum Altitude : " + HRM.Active.DataRows.Max(r => r.Altitude) + "\n");

richTextBox1.AppendText("\n" + "Cadence Average : " + HRM.Active.DataRows.Average(r => r.Cadence) + "\n");
            richTextBox1.AppendText("\n" + "Cadence Maximum : " + HRM.Active.DataRows.Max(r => r.Cadence) + "\n");

richTextBox1.AppendText("\n" + "Pressure Average : " + HRM.Active.DataRows.Average(r => r.Pressure) + "\n");
            richTextBox1.AppendText("\n" + "Pressure Maximum : " + HRM.Active.DataRows.Max(r => r.Pressure) + "\n");

Now in the image below you can see the image of the Graph and the data it shows on there, Here is the code which binds the datatable to the graph.

protected void drawChart()
        {

DataTable dt = new DataTable();
            dt.Clear();

foreach (DataGridViewColumn col in dataGridView1.Columns)
            {
                dt.Columns.Add(col.HeaderText);
            }

foreach (DataGridViewRow row in dataGridView1.Rows)
            {
                DataRow dRow = dt.NewRow();
                foreach (DataGridViewCell cell in row.Cells)
                {
                    dRow[cell.ColumnIndex] = cell.Value;
                }
                dt.Rows.Add(dRow);
            }

http://puu.sh/hGicv/9edd8cf44a.png - Image of Graph.

Now what I need to do is have another textbox near the Graph and every time I zoom and the grey block comes out it displays the minimums maximiums and averages for the block i have selected! Then when I zoom out it resets to the original.

If you do not understand what I mean just message me and I will give more information.