LCID:1033

Please Help,

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Didn't fix it, i also updated my fonts

Still no luck

Thanks for helping

Is it only one one particular project or does it also happen on a new project? If just the one then you may have to recreate it from scratch and copy the code in to the new code window. If that doesn't work you may have to uninstall/reinstall Visual Studio.

So it's on Windows XP? I have a buddy that their XP OS was so banged up over the years that they finally had to start over. There are those that say never say die but how many weeks did he lose over that?

Hi Jim, It also happen in new project so i can't even start from scratch

Im using windows 7 not XP

Lethugs, I have to go with a banged up OS. It took a few replies to know which OS but I can't tell if you tried another user account or all the ideas so far.

I know you want to keep details private but without clues like "I'm getting popups all the time" or something more, maybe it's time to reload this workstation.

Hi, Sorry for delayed reply..

Gone far, end up reformatting my PC Again.

With fresh PC without anything installed yet, I installed VS 2010

Now no more errors
I think there's something to do also with KIS.

Anyway thansk for helping

Perhaps a tad too late (maybe not) but I suggest you partition your drive into C (60-80 gig OS and apps) and D (whatever is left) for data and relocate your user folders (My Documents, My Pictures, etc) there. Install your OS and apps, apply all updates, delete all temporary files (if you applied any Windows service packs then do a Freeze). Install the free version of Macrium Reflect and take an image of C. That way you'll have a clean system to go back to without having to reinstall everything again.

A Freeze deletes all the service pack undo files (frees up a lot of space). To do this, copy the following code into FREEZE.CMD

c:
cd \
cls
dir 
TIME /t
DISM /online /Cleanup-Image /SpSuperseded
TIME /t
dir 

The only catch is that you have to run it as Administrator. The two Time commands are so you can see how long it took and the two dir commands are so you can compare the free space before and after. The whole process can take up to 30 minutes or so. Be patient.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.