To make Some things easier, I want to make a program that can do the following:
1. Import a .txt file to a specific .xls file. The .txt file contains several lines of data which is build like this: (aaaa,bbbb,cccc,etc.) sererated by comma. Imported in excel, I would like to split the lines in columns, like this: (column A: aaaa, column B: bbbb, column C: cccc, etc).
2. When this is done, the user can give in, for example column B, an option. When the user clicks on a button, the columns E and F should give Yes or No. This process has to be called from a .dll file. The code is than more protected for others.
The questions are:
- How can I manage the import from a .txt file to excel?
- How van I build a .dll file to do the action. Sbould I build it in Vb.net or just with basics in excel?
- How can I call the .dll file to work in excel?
Examples should be very nice, than I have a starting point to build my program.
Thanx in advance!