I have developed an Invoice application with stock maintenance using access database and vb 2005. Everything is fine in the part of transaction wise other reports and all. But I am unable to derive the stock statement and I doesn't know how to derive the stock statement.
I have tables for OpeningStock, Purchases, Sales. When a user selects stock statment i want to show the stocks filtered by the selected godown, product, Start and End Date
The calculation part of the report is the big issue to me.
if a user login to a particular godown and searching for stock report based on start and end date on all products available, the data should be compiled as below
Report format will be as
Sl Product OP.STOCK PURCHASE SALES CLO.STOCK 1 MANGO 200 300 350 150 2 APPLE 150 50 200 0 3 BANANA 300 350 500 150
1. Every Products Quantity in the OpeningStock table < Start Date (+)
2. Every Products Quantity in the Purchases table < Start Date (+)
3. Every Products Quantity in the Sales Table < Start Date (-)
1. Every Products Quantity in the Purchase table Between >=Start Date and <=End Date
1. Every Products Quantity in the Sales table Between >=Start Date and <=End Date
Op.Stock + Purchases-Sales
How can I derive the report?
Please help me to derive the report. Thanks
Edited 1 Year Ago by Vijay_1