Muhammad_115 0 Newbie Poster

Hello!

I am working in VB.NET 2010 with SQL Server 2014.

Using SAP Crystal Reports i want to make a report in Multiple Master Detail Format.

Now I Explain in Detail.

In Database i have two tables tbl_Voucher_M & tbl_Voucher_D as master & detail table respectively.
Each voucher consists of one record in its master table (tbl_Voucher_M) and multiple rows in detail table (tbl_Voucher_M).

Suppose there are 25 vouchers are stored in the month of June and i want to make a report that displays all vouchers having their master and detail data one by one vertically for the month of June.
i.e. the report must show the master data of the voucher No 1 and then the detail data of voucher no 1 and then total of voucher 1 ...........

after that .....

the master data of the voucher No 2 and then the detail data of voucher no 2 and then total of voucher 2 ...........

and so on .....

the master data of the voucher No 25 and then the detail data of voucher no 25 and then total of voucher 25 ...........

Hopefully my point is understood now !

Thanks in advance for helping to figure out the problem for me.

Regards:
Muhammad Asim Mughal

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.