hello friends.. i want your hep.. i m searching for a mini project in java.. so please suggest some project titles to me..waiting for your reply.. thanks
take care
rajesh

Edited by Ezzaral: re-closing

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by stultuske
Featured Replies

how about a little java program that randomly spits out a mini project title and description from a list. Heres the first one for your list.

Title="To do list"
Description="A GUI program to keep track of tasks you have and haven't done yet"

Hi dude.... i am searching for a java project title(major project)... can u pls give me some good project title ...i am waiting for ur reply .... thank u
Regards,
shobi

shobshank, read the other 500 threads for "need project suggestion" or "final project help". Also, drop the "text-speak". Write properly or don't bother.

Animation in Java
JDBC application
Statistics on English words obtained from a text file
Some demonstration on data structure

tell me any subjects of java project

Votes + Comments
Project idea, create software to brainstorm project topics ideas for lazy students with zero imagination and no interest in their professional development

Hi everyone! am suposed to do a mini project! say me an interesting problem statement which can be solved either by java or c sharp.

Abira: learn how to read dates (and previous posts)
this is an ancient thread that shouldn't have been revived.

secondly: learn how to use a search function. this question has been asked more than filosofers have debated over the "chicken - egg" problem.
there have tons of suggestions been given already, just like a lot of times we explained why it's best NOT to ask other people for ideas.

on top right, there's a textfield with that cool looking 'search' button next to it. use it.