can anybody write a simple java program for the following pleasee..
coz i have loads of projects in my skool and i have to submit this within 2 days..coz i have to design an interface for this too

"there are 20 houses 15 small houses and 5 big houses.if someone enters s/S it must reserve a small house,if he enters b/B then a big house should be reserved.if all the small houses are reserved ask the user do he want to reserve a gig house,if yes make the reservation or display the message sorry...befor reservin the house ask the user do he want to reserve it for a party or for a holiday. and record the number of days the user plans to stay.
prompt the user to enter c if he wants to pay from cash or cc by credit card..all the credit card payments are liable for a 2.5% additional charge.
finally the system should calculate the total cost according to the charges as following
big house--- for a party 5000
for a holiday 10000
small house--- for a party 2000
for a holiday 6000
pls can some one give me the code for the above program..dont need a GUI interface justa simple command line interface is enough...please help mee to solve this:sad: :sad: :sad:
thank you

Think Scanner and a couple of loops. That's all you need, and from us, for your homework, that is all you will get until you do something yourself.

That's more than I would've given to someone who won't even take the time to use proper grammer.

Try your homework yourself, and then if you have trouble we might help you.

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.