A c++ program that prompts the user to input east or west, if the person inputs east, it prompts the user to input Northeast or Southeast. If the user inputs Southeast, it outputs "You have gone Southeast" however if the person inputs Northeast, the program outputs, "You have failed 1000 times" , if he chooses West, it prompts the person to input any number and tells if the number is an odd or even.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

A c++ program that prompts the user to input high or low, if the person inputs high it prompts the user to input red or black. If the user inputs black it outputs "You get ice cream" however if the person inputs red the program outputs "Why I oughta...!" If he chooses low, it prompts the user to input any animal and tells if the animal is reptilian or mammalian.

A c++ program that prompts the user to input "I want someone else to do my homework for me with absolutely no effort on my part". If the person inputs "yes", it outputs "failed" then prompts the user to show a little effort before running again.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.