I want to color cell of the listview, how to write code ? You see my image file. http://www.mediafire.com/view/uoq3qw4o9c90jwd/chamcong5.jpg/file

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

As far as I know you can't change the colour of an individual cell in a listview (details view). You can only change the colour of an entire row.

I do not know how to write code. I'm looking for an example of highlighting cell the listView of winform or an example of an employee timestamp based on the listView cell color, you can see the attached image file above.

This may be silly question, but if you don't know how to write code then how are you planning to implement it?

Now that's a horse of a different color. You changed your question from How? to "I need to hire a programmer or outsource to accomplish this."

That's OK, now post in the For Hire/Hiring forum with the job details, pay and such.

You may also want to omit the c tag since I didn't find the needed API call in c. The needed API is callable from C#, C++, F# and VB. The example code at the link I provided is in C#, C++ and VB but not F# so no big deal since you didn't list F#.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.