Hi,
I'm using following packages to read and write the excel, But the problem I'm not able to copy the formula from one sheet to other sheet
packages are
use Spreadsheet::ParseExcel;
use Spreadsheet::WriteExcel;

Is there any other packages so that I can copy excel fromula to another excel ( I know I can do copy command but I want to do in perl code )

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

We use the number stamp for invoices. The info is put on an excel spreadsheet. The past few days the number stamp number on the spreadsheet has been duplicating. Sometimes it lists the same number several times or it skips one or two and copies the same number 2, 3 times. Does anyone know why this is happening?

I would suggest using OLE instead. It is much more flexible and you can do just about anything. What I do is record a macro in Excel (or another MS app) and "convert it to perl (replacing the dots "." with arrows -> in perl). With OLE you can do just about anything because it is merely a wrapper of the dll.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.