Hi Everyone,

Im new to this forum and im doing a repeat java exam in a week, i was hoping somebody could help me with a few questions? I would really appreciate any help? I can t find a definitive answer for any of these Q's.

1."Human Central Processes are classified into four different categories" Give a brief account of each.
2."Human Computer Interaction is concerned with how humans and computers interact and is vital when designing computer systems" Outline the main goals of HCI.
3."Interaction between end-users and the system is achieved through interactive dialogues". Give an account of any four interactive dialogues.
4.Outline the five principals of good UI design.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

The answers to your questions would most likely be in your text book. Or on your teachers power point slides.

The answers to your questions would most likely be in your text book. Or on your teachers power point slides.

Know their not at..thats why i came on here in the hope somebody might have an answer.

What type of exam doesn't have proper study materials? I would complain to your professor.

By the way, you're asking Human Computer Interaction questions in a Java Programming Language forum. I would recommend trying to find a User Interface forum some where and ask your questions there. You most likely will get a better response.

OP's language skills are poor enough that he's unlikely to understand his textbooks...

So a course in elementary English would be first called for before trying to tackle human-computer interface theory.

OP's language skills are poor enough that he's unlikely to understand his textbooks...

So a course in elementary English would be first called for before trying to tackle human-computer interface theory.

Forget about it, it's a pity to come across such ignorance when a person is looking for help.(I presume you were refering to me when you questioned my english skills.)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.