Which Software / Tool is best for bulk listing in online store like eBay, Etsy, Alibaba, Aliexpress, etc?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

A good listing tool will cover product descriptions and requirements of each channel, enable bulk image upload, enable cross-channel business rule management, will allow users to streamline workflows using filters and tags, and support automated inventory updates.

commented: Yes Herrypaul321 I agree with you. Can you share which tool you are using for bulk listing if you are e-seller? +3

Isn't that exactly what I linked to? Apparently it doesn't do what the OP is requesting.

l, I am talking about a tool which work for all online stores like Etsy, Alibaba, Walmart, etc.

I've read such requests before and see why it's hard. Not only would it take a lot of work for the app's author but changes by the online stores means the app has to be revised more often. On top of that, I continue to find folk want this for free or low cost. These reasons mean there hasn't been an all-in-one app for all stores.
But hey, maybe this is your opportunity to code such and see if it can make money?

I've read such requests before and see why it's hard. Not only would it take a lot of work for the app's author but changes by the online stores means the app has to be revised more often.

Yes, but there's a flip side of this as well. Firstly, this isn't the first time that an industry was quick moving, and those in the industry need to constantly keep up with the change. So the idea that an app needs to constantly be tweaked isn't really a big deal in the overall scheme of things. Secondly, this is a huge market for a SaaS product (software-as-a-service) where users pay a low monthly fee in exchange for a web-based tool. If you think of it that way, having a subscription-based product means a constant stream of revenue coming in every month from each customer, all in exchange for keeping up with some tweaks each month. Yes, the app may need to be constantly revised. But, to put it into perspective, according to DaniWeb's Github repo, I've pushed 47 commits and made changes to 83 files over the past 1 month, and DaniWeb's code base is already very stable.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.