Hello Forum,
Pls I present to you a problem which has denied me sleep for the past 2days. I'm working on my final year project which is titled "DIGITAL ALARM CLOCK USING PIC16F84A" and I seem to be having problem with the source code. Im a newbie in pic programming and I have very limited time, b4 my project defence takes place. Pls all u PIC programming guru's any1 should pls help me out and write the source code, if possible with the circuit diagram. I need ur help plssssssssss.

I know and believe i've presented my case to the right website/forum so im counting on the pic programming guru's

Thanks alot
cheers:sad:

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

HI to all,I'am a new user in this site..can any one help me in designing a clock for the scoreboard using PIC 16f84a and a seven segment..I need the program and the schematic design of it..thanx..

commented: It is not nice to hijack another person's post! +0

scoreboard for basketball only..can any one help me...thanx...

At least try and write the code your self and then come back here and quote bit's of your code that don't work. People will be more inclined to help you if it looks like you are at least trying to learn something yourself rather than getting other people to do your school work for you.

commented: Well said! +12
commented: Well said!!! +3

i attach a schematic in her...and i tryid to make a program....can any body help ASP...please..this is the program..

int i;
main()
{
while(1)
portb=0xFA;
porta=0x01;
portb=0xA4;
porta=0x02;
portb=0xC0;
porta=0x04;
portb=0xC0;
porta=0x08;
}
if(portb.f5==0)
{
i=12;
while(i<12)
{
portb=i;
i=i-1;
}
}
else if(portb.f6==0)
{
while(1)
{
portb=portb;
}
}
else if(i=0)
{
while(1)
{
portb=0xFA;
porta=0x01;
portb=0xA4;
porta=0x02;
portb=0xC0;
porta=0x04;
portb=0xC0;
porta=0x08;
}
}
}

this is a countdown program...please can any one correct this ASAP...because i really need this in our design the scoreboard...A very big thanks to the one that can help me....

That is C code you posted, not assembly. If its a C program you are writing then you are in the wrong board. Let us know which is it and one of the mods will move this thread for you into the right board.

can we ask for sample asm codes for time and date display with alarm plzzzzz,,,need asap!! we are using pic16f84a microcontroller.

commented: Wayyyy too late with the "me too" plzsndmetehcodez bumpage. -4

hi guys...i wanna ask if somebody knows how to interface(source code) a pic 16f84a particularly PORTA(RA0-RA3) "ONLY" to the 7 segment display using cd4543...thanks

Is it me, or is it that whenever a certain group of people get the same homework assignment in school, multiple of them come here to see if people here will do it for them?

Dear samari, salbja and joycekram1021,

It is not nice to hijack another person's post! Create a new post for yourself...this will maintain an organized way for us to respond to your individual questions, after all one main trait of a programmer is being organized!!!

guys...what do you think is wrong in my program...pls check it out...please, please...thanks...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.