I'm have trouble getting my area/volume progam going on a circle,cylinder,sphere,cone
One with out a menu and onwe with a menu. Thanks for all your programmers help. This is a great site for help.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I'm have trouble getting my area/volume progam going on a circle,cylinder,sphere,cone
One with out a menu and onwe with a menu. Thanks for all your programmers help. This is a great site for help.

We're kind of low on psychic helpers here. We really need some details. Not a clue what problems you are having if you don't tell us.

Ok! I need a program using the switch and touuper/tolower getting the Area & volume of each of these:cone , circle, sphere,cylinder. Which when I bring up cone A It ask for area and when I ask foe cone B I get volume and so on. Then second program adding a menu to it.

first you need to get the mathametical formulas for those. toupper() and tolower() has nothing to do with that. Once you know that you can start writing the program. Nobody here is going to do that work for you, so post some code and ask all the questions you need about the program YOU write.

algorithm for area of a circle given its diameter using pseudocode

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.