Could someone tell where the COM libraries can be downloaded, or are they only available with the EE

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

if you can post it what exactly you looking for we can help you, but com libraries is huge subject
other think to do is type library name in google and search for it, don't be lazy m8

Sorry, I did google it, but havent really been able to find much on where to get them. The specific libraries I am looking for are the com.ms libraries, with com.ms.activeX and stuff, sorry for not being more specific, if you could point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it... oh and sorry about the manifest post...

Thanks

Could someone tell where the COM libraries can be downloaded, or are they only available with the EE

Thanks

r u in need of JAVAX.COM package for com port Application developement? then i can help u? u post exact message u will get better help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.