Hi , can anyone give me some good links to learn all about data structures and using them in C.

I have an exam soon on the topic and although i did went through it in my college days, its all washed out now.

Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi , can anyone give me some good links to learn all about data structures and using them in C.

This is about the only link that covers enough data structures to count as 'all about data structures'. Most of the links go to outside sources that have C code too, but a lot of the code is not so good.

I have an exam soon on the topic and although i did went through it in my college days, its all washed out now.

What data structures does the exam cover? It's probably the basics, like arrays, stacks, queues, deques, linked lists, and binary search trees. You can really work more efficiently if you can pare down the topics to something more detailed than 'data structures'. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.