APex 0 Newbie Poster

Im having a slight problem adding my subtotals from listbox. The company i have a contract with has me to create a POS system which is my first (Cash Register Program that's better than Walmart"Do it yourself shop") :)

These are my controls using: lblTotal, lbl SubTotal, txtTax. I can do the tax and total afterwards but being able to scan barcodes listed in my db with prices just keep adding the price from the db to the lblsubtotal without Adding what's being scanned afterwards. Here's my previous code working now(i tried using the other code from here which you'll notice as well:

Dim strCount(1 To 1) As Integer
Dim strTotal As Integer
Dim stritemprice As Double

Dim var1 As Currency
Dim var2 As Currency
Dim var3 As Currency
Dim var4 As Currency
Dim var5 As Currency

var1 = Form1.lblsub.Caption
var2 = Form1.lbltotal
var3 = Form1.txttax
var4 = Form1.List1.ListIndex
var5 = Form1.digibox.DigitDisplay

For curTotal = 1 To stritemprice

Form1.lblsub.Caption = strCount(1) + curTotal

Next curTotal

End Sub

Any scan i do, The "lblItemprice" queries the DB("Price") and returns it's price in the lblItemprice ex $3.00. The lblsub is supposed to add the current total before tax, when i scan again for another product, it replaces the previous price with the currently scanned price "Not Adding"
Please help me. Please respond to APorter101@aol.com

Thank you in advanced

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.