:!::!::!::!:
I have an Assignment and Iam very new In JAVA LANGAUGE ,

Anyways I need some help if someone can help me i will be very thankful, really i need it !!!

:?:
I need a code in Java , that maked a SMall program , that let the computer choose any number between 1-10 randomly , and let the user Guess what is the number
And the user has 3 times to try to guess , if he succeed , we put msg Congratulation u guessed it, if no we write a msg you failed!

And while guessing the 3 times, each time we till him some notes to help him :
If number he has chosen was more than 3 or less than 3 we tell him : Far
If number he has chosen was is more 2 or less 2 we tell him : near
If number he has chosen was more 1 or less 1 we tell him :HOT!!

Thanks in advance
with love Katrin

P.S.
if you can cant help OR if you can help please send me the code to my email please to be sure that i will get it . please send it to me at :
<email snipped>

P.S.
IF ANY BODY WOULD DO THIS FAVOUR TO ME I WILL BE more than THANKFUL really i need your help

p.s.
I took a C++course and me and my friends wasnt good at c++ , we didnt get any benifits from that course beacuse of our bad teacher !!!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

p.s.
I took a C++course and me and my friends wasnt good at c++ , we didnt get any benifits from that course beacuse of our bad teacher !!!

There is kind of chinees saying "there are no bad student only bad teachers"
but sometimes I would disagree when I see my school friends copying work from each other :sad:

Katrin, it is most unfortunate but this comunity is to help its members which show an interest in the subject of their study/work. If you have specific problem with your code please provide us with your code and we will try to help. However we can't do your job/coursework/assignment for you us you will never learn from it. It is a practice where you learn. So please do your coding and if you have problem come back we are happy to advice, but don't ask for solution

IOW, you were caught cheating or your teacher didn't make it easy enough for you to pass without doing anything.

if you can cant help OR if you can help please send me the code to my email please to be sure that i will get it . please send it to me at :

No, we're not going to help lazy brats like you.

IF ANY BODY WOULD DO THIS FAVOUR TO ME I WILL BE more than THANKFUL really i need your help

You won't, none of the lazy brats like you ever are. They think they're getting what they're entitled, that the entire world is there only to please them and do everything they want at their whim.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.