I don't visit any other forum but the C and C++, so I don't know if there's a different place where I can make this comment. However, I'm going to go ahead and say.
I would like to give a public and loud THANK YOU! to this people:

Mr.WaltP
Mr.Ravalon
Mr.joeprogrammer
Mr.~s.o.s~
Mr.Ancient Dragon
Mr.Dave Sinkula, and last but not least
Mr.Salem

You guys are awesome!. I have learn more with you that almost six month going through several books on C programming.
Again. Thank you.

Ancient Dragon commented: thanks for the kind words +11
John A commented: How could I forget! REP for you! - joeprogrammer +6
Dave Sinkula commented: Thanks -- Dave +9
WaltP commented: Thank you, too! :-) +5
Ravalon commented: :) -Raye +1
~s.o.s~ commented: Good luck for your future endeavours :D - ~s.o.s~ +13

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

I don't visit any other forum but the C and C++, so I don't know if there's a different place where I can make this comment. However, I'm going to go ahead and say.
I would like to give a public and loud THANK YOU! to this people:

Mr.WaltP
Mr.Ravalon
Mr.joeprogrammer
Mr.~s.o.s~
Mr.Ancient Dragon
Mr.Dave Sinkula, and last but not least
Mr.Salem

You guys are awesome!. I have learn more with you that almost six month going through several books on C programming.
Again. Thank you.

Now I feel happy. Well, I felt happy before, but now I feel happier. Thank you. :)

No problem buddy. Some people don't acknowledge the help they get, or don't care. So thanks for the thank-you! ;)

Heres some reputation your way for being so kind.:) :) :)

Heres some reputation your way for being so kind.:) :) :)

Agreed.... Thanks

Heh, no problem my friend, it feels good to help out someone who is ready to learn new things and put in everything they have got.

Such a nice thing to say, reps to you. Btw, how does it feel to read "Aia is on a distinguished road" on your rep dots.... ;)

I have learn more with you that almost six month going through several books on C programming.
Again. Thank you.

Reading the books might help.

Haha, in 1 post Aia has gained more reputation than I did in 500... ;)

Guess the "being nice" part counts too!

Reading the books might help.

I don't know what made you think I haven't read the books.

Currently I am engaged in reading three C programming books and following a video tutorial.
The problem is that sometimes I get lost in what the author is telling me, or many times the examples don't work when I tried. Is in those times that people like the ones I mentioned are here to help.
It is not that they have been very helpful with my personal problem code. Is that I have been able to read the answers that they give to others with questions and in that way they have clarified for me many things.
Also, they are very patient. A lot of the questions are always the same. :).
But above everything else. For me has been the encouragement.
I want to be able to code. But I have to admit, I'm not very quick getting it. I have been ready to abandon it a few times. And for example the other day I read joeprogrammer telling a guy that was not understanding some about ..., I think it was Windows coding, to just hang on and keep trying, and eventually he would get it.
THAT'S THE ENCOURAGEMENT I NEED IT. Because I was feeling frustrated with myself that I didn't get it.

Please, don't take this the wrong way. This is not about me. I'm not trying to "kiss anybody butt's" to gain Rep. I was feeling very grateful yesterday, and I wanted to express my gratitude. Do a search and you'll see these people deserve some recognition, even if it is from
a nobody like me.

Please, don't take this the wrong way. This is not about me. I'm not trying to "kiss anybody butt's" to gain Rep. I was feeling very grateful yesterday, and I wanted to express my gratitude.

Of course, and I understand this completely. Devoting an entire thread to thanking fellow DaniWeb members is a very kind thing to do. I admit I've never done it before, so you really deserve recognition.

Btw, how does it feel to read "Aia is on a distinguished road" on your rep dots.... ;)

I kept thinking..."what is he talking about?.". And by luck I left the point of the mouse rest on the dots, and there it was. I'm glad it is hidden. ;)
However I smiled at the one for Mr WaltP:...a jewel in the rough. I think here's better than that. :)

Everyone has a different title, so you might be interested in knowing all the titles Daniweb comes up with when you reach a 100 points milestone.... ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.