Develop a program that will determine whether a department-store customer has ex-ceeded the credit limit on a charge account. For each customer, the following facts are available:
a. account number (an integer)
b. balance at the beginning of the month
c. total of all items charged by this customer this month
d. total of all credits applied to this customers account this month
e. allowed credit limit

The program should use a while structure to input each of these facts, calculate the new balance(=beginning balance + charges - credits) and determine whether the new balance exceeds the customer's credit limit. For those customers whose credit limit is exceeded, the program should display the customers account number, credit limit, new balance and the message "Credit Limit exceeded".

If anyone could hook me up with the solution it would save me from going crazy

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for yerbol

what help do you need exactly? code or algorithm or smth?

Develop a program that will determine whether a department-store customer has ex-ceeded the credit limit on a charge account.

Kool. Go for it.

If anyone could hook me up with the solution it would save me from going crazy

Oh! You want us to write it for you because you can't be bothered.... Sure, I'll get right on it. When would you like it?

[edit]And you can't be bothered to write your own post, either. You have to use someone else's -- verbatim? Sad, so sad...[/edit]

Have you started this at all? Is this program supposed to be written in Visual Basic? Or just in normal Basic?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.