Hello friends,
This is my first post on this forum. I just came here to learn a bi t of C++.

I have developed an operating system called TAJ in C++. Its an object oriented operating system. It is multitasking, multithreading and multiuser operating system.
This is its link: <snipped URL>

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Is this a question about something?

And where is the url?

The URL was likely snipped by a mod. It's a common habit to avoid spammer links (just in case).

@OP: If you're learning C++, have you already began working on your OS? Your post sounded like it was completed already.

Yes the url was removed by the moderators.. I dont know why but may be the policies of dani restricts this.
Anyways.. I came to this forum to learn C++ in depth. Yes I know a lot in it but I think its stil not enough.

The Taj operating system is already being developed...

<url snipped>: this is the link. May be this time it wont be removed.

Yes the url was removed by the moderators.. I dont know why but may be the policies of dani restricts this.
Anyways.. I came to this forum to learn C++ in depth. Yes I know a lot in it but I think its stil not enough.

The Taj operating system is already being developed...

<url snipped>: this is the link. May be this time it wont be removed.

Yes, I removed the e-mail address and link. Read the rules and you will find out why we do that.

haha...I got the URL....

You can remove everything now if you want

haha...I got the URL....

You can remove everything now if you want

Dam! I wasn't fast enough:mrgreen:

Finally I have added the url in my signature ;)
now it wont be removed...

you did something wrong because it didn't work

Go to the CPANEL -> signature

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.