dire friends
i write code in applet for scrole text left to right.now i want same thing in verical direction n cover full length of screen.so what i should do it

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

friends i m looking for u r grate responce as u r sugation can hepl me lot. so plz help me

dire friends
i write code in applet for scrole text left to right.now i want same thing in verical direction n cover full length of screen.so what i should do it

I doubt anyone here considers himself your friend, let alone your "dire friend"...

sory i m gating you.

I doubt anyone here considers himself your friend, let alone your "dire friend"...

Here you go...And please type proper English, its difficult to understand your posts.

i am sorry.I know my english is not good,but i trying to improve that,and next time i will try to improve my posts.anyway thank you for helping me and for giving good sagestion to improve me.i hope you will see some improvement in me,i will work hadr to improve myself
thanks u again.

Here you go...And please type proper English, its difficult to understand your posts.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.