Hi
i'm lil new to perl
wat i want to do is to login to my gmail account and click on the "Search mail" button using the perl script.
this is my script, but thr is a problem tht when i click on the "Search mail " button (second last line in the script.)it shows blank page on the browser.
if u comment tht line(second last line), it can log in to gmail and show my inbox....

the problem is jst clicking the button.....

plz help me out with this....

its urgent.....

#!/perl/bin/perl -w

print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
use WWW::Mechanize;

my ($username, $password) = qw/snehapats123 us123456/;

my $mech = WWW::Mechanize->new( );

$mech->agent_alias("Windows Mozilla");

$mech->get("https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=true&rm=false&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F%3Fui%3Dhtml%26zy%3Dl&ltmpl=postaf_ca_tlsosm_t&ltmplcache=2");

die "cud not open " ,$mech->response->status_line unless $mech->success;

$mech->form_number(1);

$mech->set_visible($username, $password);

$mech->submit;

$mech->click_button(number => 1);

print $mech->content;

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

sorry I don't know, but I hope thats not your real name and password you posted.

c'mon man.
if u try 2 login with tht id and pwd u can login..
they do exist.

sorry I don't know, but I hope thats not your real name and password you posted.

Generally posting your real ID and password is not advisable.

i've created tht id for this hing only.........
thr r only 2 mails in tht inbox........
now wud u plz come 2 real world and understand wat the actual proble is !!!!!!!!!!

hehehe.... you're quite the dick-head aren't you. I graciously decline to "come 2 the real world and understand wat the actual proble is". Or more precisely, I know what the problem is but I'm just not going to tell you.

Best regards,
Kevin, Ruler of Kevlandia

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.