plz someone tell me a program to add 10 numbers using the while(condition) loop very quickly plzzzzzzzz

He probably has an assignment due in an hour, and he wants a quick solution. Read the sticky, Malouka. We only offer homework help to those who show effort.

The first problem to fix is to get a new keyboard.

It seems the 'p' and 'z' keys are a bit on the sticky side. ppppppprintf("hello world"); just isn't going to compile properly.

Is a special feature coming up now. Designed for writing code with arrays.

Hi there, I just wanted to say, I think you all are making very valid points, and I think it's just unfortunate that some people don't use decent grammar in forums and seem to ask people to do their work for them - I mean even in a school setting, you'll be hard pushed to find a classmate or member of staff who will just do your work for you. Still though I just like to hope that all people who ask for help (including me) aren't tarred with the same brush, but are looked upon individually because I have seen some people put some effort when they've posted questions.

And as a small aside, does Daniweb by any chance use a css file that means that visited links don't change colour? Just something I noticed...:-p

Still though I just like to hope that all people who ask for help (including me) aren't tarred with the same brush, but are looked upon individually because I have seen some people put some effort when they've posted questions.

We do our best to help those who try to do the work themselves.

And as a small aside, does Daniweb by any chance use a css file that means that visited links don't change colour? Just something I noticed...:-p

See this thread

See this thread

Looks like Mel forgot regular members can't view threads from the moderator forum. ;)

By the way, congrats on that "featured poster" badge!

Looks like Mel forgot regular members can't view threads from the moderator forum. ;)

I didn't realize that was mod only forum.

By the way, congrats on that "featured poster" badge!

Thanks -- I hadn't noticed it. :)

Looks like Mel forgot regular members can't view threads from the moderator forum.

That isn't a Mod forum -- its Area51. ;-)

And btw Mel, congratulations to yet another spammer.... ;-)

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.